Photoshop Basics – for Beginners
Welcome to our Photoshop Basics for Beginners tutorial! If you want to get started with learning Photoshop basics from the very bottom level of Beginners so that you can understand and start to use this popular image editing program, you’ve come to the right place! Whether you’re new to image editing programs or are a more advanced user wishing to revise and sharpen your knowledge, this tutorial is designed to introduce you to photoshop to edit photos in real-life situation.
Photoshop basics for beginners work almost exactly the same way in most photo editing programs, so you can work along with this tutorial even if you don’t have Photoshop. These skills will work in GIMP, Corel Draw, and many other photo editing programs. However, keep in mind that we’ll be using Photoshop CS6 throughout this tutorial, so you may notice some slight differences if you’re using a different program.
If you’ve never edited a photo before, that’s OK! This tutorial starts with the absolute basics of photo editing and gradually works up to some more advanced features. But before you begin, you’ll want to have a basic understanding of how to navigate your photoshop program.
What you will learn
- Understand Adobe Photoshop image editing program
- Learn the most basic Photoshop functions used in the Office
- Build a solid understanding on the Basics of Adobe Photoshop for Beginners
- Access to a Professional Trainer with 8+ years of Photoshop Training experience
This course was created with Adobe Photoshop CS6. But the features will work in other versions of Adobe Photoshop including CC 2016, and CC 2019.
If you already have a basic understanding of how photo editing work, you’re ready to dive in and get started. Throughout this tutorial, you’ll find a mix of written lessons, videos, and interactives that will explain the basic tips and guide you through real-life scenarios where you’ll use Photoshop to edit real life photos!
At completion of this course you will have mastered the fundamental basics of the most popular Photoshop image editing software and come out with confidence to complete any Photoshop tasks at beginner’s level with efficiency and grace. This course is designed to show you how to get around photoshop main concepts and use different tools to work within Photoshop.
So, what are you waiting for, enroll now and take the first step in mastering Photoshop!
Who this course is for:
- If you want to get started with image editing by using the most popular image editing software, Adobe Photoshop, you’ve come to the right place!
- Whether you’re new to image editing or are a more advanced user, this Course is designed to show you how to get around Photoshop and use different tools like layers and masks to accomplish real life image editing tasks.
- Lectures 14
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
- PhotoShop for Beginners – 04 – Getting to Know the PhotoShop Interface
- PhotoShop for Beginners – 05 – Basic Tasks in PhotoShop
- PhotoShop for Beginners – 06 – Saving Images
- PhotoShop for Beginners – 07 – Understanding Layers
- PhotoShop for Beginners – 08 – Levels, Curves and Color
- PhotoShop for Beginners – 09 – Sharpening and Noise Reduction
- PhotoShop for Beginners – 10 – Doing More with Layers